Faces of Hope (formerly known as FACES Family Justice Center) has served thousands of individuals since 2006.
Faces helps victims who have experienced interpersonal violence. Interpersonal violence includes domestic violence (physical and/or emotional abuse), sexual assault, elder abuse, child abuse, and stalking.
In 2020, Faces provided service to more than 2,300 people, 433 suffering from multiple victimizations. The harsh reality is that these clients are just a fraction of the actual number of individuals in our community experiencing abuse. There are hundreds more who are unable to seek help or unaware of what resources are available to help them.
Last year, our Center supported:
- 620 individuals who were victims of domestic violence.
- 391 individuals who experienced sexual assault (311 adults and 80 children)
- 85 additional children who experienced physical abuse/neglect.
- 288 clients who experienced stalking.
- Many teenagers who experienced teen dating violence, senior citizens who endured abuse, neglect, or exploitation, and individuals who were victims of human trafficking.
Faces recognizes that traumatic events affect the whole family and offers counseling to secondary survivors of the victim (parents, spouses, or siblings) to help families process their trauma. In 2020, our counseling team provided more than 2,000 sessions!
If you or someone you know has been impacted by abuse or interpersonal violence, know that we are here to help. Faces of Hope offers all services at no cost to the client. Please call 208-577-4400 to connect with an advocate today.